At CREW we help entrepreneurs and organizations grow and make a positive impact in the world. This exciting work requires the right team of people and we’re looking to add a Senior Marketing Manager to our team in Surrey.
If you’re an experienced marketer who wants to become a professional Marketing Consultant – this position is perfect for you.
What you’ll get to do.
- Lead, manage, and build a portfolio of clients.
- Develop marketing strategy and oversee the marketing execution with a CREW team that is assigned to you.
- Maintain strong client relationships to ensure they love working with you, your team and CREW.
- Engage in Business Development activities when you need to add more clients. This means contacting prospective clients, following up on leads that come to CREW, meeting with prospects, developing a scope of work and closing the sale.
- Build your personal brand and CREW’s reputation through blog posts, speaking engagements, and developing content.
- Time tracking. Ok, time tracking is a bit annoying but very important.
The type of person we look for.
You embody our core values at CREW.
- You genuinely care and want to make an impact in the world
- You’re not entitled or have a big ego, and are flexible to work in a growing organization
- You’re ambitious, smart and possess a humble disposition
- You inspire a team and are a great person to work with
- Your communication skills are fantastic and you build relationships and credibility easily
- You have a track record of developing fantastic marketing strategies that get results
- You work with a sense of urgency, roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- You love meeting deadlines, hitting budgets, and exceeding revenue targets
- You build exceptional strategies that follow the CREW method, bring real insights, business thinking, and are not full of fluff
- You can present strategies, think on your feet and facilitate meetings that people rave about
- The work you create and execute is exceptional and leads to results
- You want to build a successful portfolio of clients which takes planning, foresight, and a lot of effort
The finer details.
The best marketers for CREW typically have a Business degree, experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment, and/or have previous experience in an agency or professional service firm. CREW provides a competitive base salary with a strong variable component based on your client portfolio. We also provide full benefits, RRSP matching, flex time, and a supportive work environment. We train, coach, and help you succeed. We’re not perfect but we try hard to build a great CREW culture.
Send your resume to apply@CREWmp.com as soon as possible.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Senior Marketing Manager // Surrey”.