At Crew we build brands to impact lives. Our clients range from brilliant entrepreneurs to big brands that need a refresh, to local businesses that want to go global. Your job will be to bring our ideas and stories to life through video and animation.
As part of our versatile studio team, the work you create will span a variety of mediums and media for our clients. This is a great opportunity to use your skills and grow within your craft.
If you wondered what Crew stands for, it’s our values: Character, Relationship, Execution and Wow. Those are the values we hire by. If you think you fit those values, keep reading, because we’re already interested in you. If you also have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences, harnessing the power of creativity with fresh production approaches, technology, and innovation, we’re interested.
Production Artist Job Description
- Creative, detail-oriented production artist to help us establish and maintain our clients brand.
- Reviewing final copy, layouts, and content, ensuring brand standards, and putting the finishing touches on creative projects.
- Creative, computer savvy, and meticulous.
- Expert with digital interfaces, can work well under stress and keep to deadlines, and has a keen eye for details, no matter how small.
- Working under the guidance of the Studio Manager you will work to refine design and prepare press-ready files based production specifications.
- Collaborate with marketers, art directors and designers.
- Reviewing graphics, layouts, and fonts before designs are completed.
- Suggesting and making improvements to design and image quality in print and digital formats.
- Preparing press-ready files based on the supplied specifications.
- Following development timelines to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Troubleshooting any problems with the design team.
- Keeping up-to-date with graphic design trends, techniques, and software.
Production Artist Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience
- In-depth knowledge of printing processes.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles
- A qualification in graphic design may be advantageous.
- Proven work experience as a production artist, graphic designer, or similar in an agency or production-house environment.
- A portfolio of completed graphics and designs.
- Experience Using Adobe CC software to finalize designs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Experience with digital content, such as social media, online advertising, and email campaigns.
- Basic knowledge of animation using HTML5 and Adobe After Effects.
- Strong analytical, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen interest in learning new programs
- Can work remotely with limited supervision
Are we the Crew for you? If you’re looking for a nimble, agile, and results-oriented culture in a growth-oriented environment, then we think you’ll like it here at Crew. We’re fast-paced and bureaucracy free. What sets us further apart is our support for every team member to take responsibility for their client’s success, push their boundaries, discover new solutions and forge their own career path. And of course, we offer competitive compensation and total rewards befitting the opportunity and your contribution.
Crew is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Send your cover letter & resume to apply firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Production Artist”