At Crew we build brands to impact lives. Our clients range from brilliant entrepreneurs to big brands that need a refresh, to local businesses that want to go global. Your task at Crew will be to create award-winning, innovative, and compelling idea-driven campaigns that drive their business and brands to the next level.
If you wondered what Crew stands for, it’s our values: Character, Relationship, Execution and Wow. Those are the values we hire by. If you think you fit those values, keep reading, because we’re already interested in you. If you also have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences, harnessing the power of creativity with fresh production approaches, technology, and innovation, we’re interested.
If you’re a creative that sees the power of collaboration and understands how to partner with marketers, production and a digital team to explore the boundaries of integrated thinking, we’re interested.
Copywriters at Crew have a passion for the craft of writing. They actually like to write and love the power words have to persuade, move and create change. They have a keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media. You love storytelling in film, print, digital and social.
In addition to creating content, media and marketing for a wide variety of needs, copywriters help brainstorm creative concepts with project teams, develop original campaigns and represent the writer’s perspective in client presentations. They express their ideas clearly, not just on the page (or screen), but face-to-face.
We’re looking for writers who are excited about digital experiences and who understand how to use both traditional and digital to hit campaign and business objectives. That’s our last value: Wow – which is when everything comes together and gets great results.
- University or College degree with a focus in Copywriting
- Experience coming up with creative 360-degree advertising campaign ideas, seeing them through from the conception stage all the way through post-production (TV, radio, digital, print, OOH, social, experiential, etc.)
- 1-3 years of experience with a diverse portfolio of advertising campaigns – background in an agency environment or in-house marketing department preferred.
- Experience presenting with the ability to effectively communicate ideas to an audience.
- Working knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in order to effectively manage workflow within and across teams
- Analytical skills to evaluate creative approaches, and seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Positive attitude, genuine team player, self-starter and go-getter attitude
- Food and beverage experience a plus
- Working remotely
Are we the Crew for you? If you’re looking for a nimble, agile, and results-oriented culture in a growth-oriented environment, then we think you’ll like it here at Crew. We’re fast-paced and bureaucracy free. What sets us further apart is our support for every team member to take responsibility for their client’s success, push their boundaries, discover new solutions and forge their own career path. And of course, we offer competitive compensation and total rewards befitting the opportunity and your contribution.
Crew is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Copywriter”