Account Executive (US)
As an Account Executive, you play a pivotal role in managing and expanding our client portfolio, serving as their primary point of contact and ensuring the successful execution of marketing campaigns. With your strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, and deep understanding of marketing principles, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Reports to: VP Client Services
- Manage and lead key client relationships and accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' businesses, products, industries, and competition.
- Provide strategic advice to clients, aligning their objectives with effective marketing solutions.
- Present strategic and creative platforms to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee various workstreams, including traditional, digital, social, PR, and promotional projects.
- Oversee the creation of timelines, team management, and budgets to ensure project success.
- Translate client assignments into clear briefs for creative teams, balancing client and agency expectations.
- Collaborate with art directors, copywriters, and other teams to develop innovative concepts.
Ideally, you're somebody who can bring:
- At least 3+ years experience at an advertising or design agency, managing several accounts simultaneously
- Proven experience working with CPG and/or B2B food, beverage, or agriculture brands
- Experience developing marketing communication strategies and brand development plans.
- Proven ability to build new relationships and foster existing relationships within and outside of your organization at a senior level.
- Ability to proactively think beyond the day-to-day tactics and affect change within an organization.
- A passion for creativity, advertising, and design.
- Strong managerial and team-building skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize for self and others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience developing client scopes.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- A strong 'self-starter' mentality and sense of responsibility.
You’re probably wondering what we’re bringing with us. That’s fair.
Yes, we offer a competitive compensation package. And the job comes with extended medical benefits. Those are the given’s – or they should be.
But above that, working for Crew gives you the chance to participate in a corporate culture that passionately pursues making a positive impact. No team can guarantee a perfect culture, but we can guarantee you’ll be joining a team that prioritizes its people first. We work hard to provide a strong team environment and the resources you need to be successful.
We think you’ll like it here.
Send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Account Manager (US)”
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.